I can no longer connect to my MEW wallet via my Ledger Hardware Wallet. Last night when I set up my XDC account for the first time, it successfully let me access my XDC Network account. Here are the steps I am performing that is leading to the error now:
- I go to Access My Wallet at https://www.myetherwallet.com/wallet/access
- I click on Hardware wallets.
- I click on Ledger.
- Connecting to: XDC.Network.
- Select a derivation path: XDC Network m/44'/550'/0'/0
- I enter the pin to my Ledger Nano X.
- I select XDC Network.
- The Ledger Nano X displays "Application is ready"
- I select Connect via USB.
- A window is displayed, www.myetherwallet .com wants to connect. I highlight Nano X - Paired. I click on Connect.
- I receive the error message, Make sure you have XDC.Network app opened
I am confused why it is giving me the error message to make sure I have the XDC.Network app opened, because it is opened on my Ledger. But everytime I try to Connect, the XDC Network app jumps out of the "Application is ready" status and goes back to the main menu and the XDC Network is unselected again.
I am hoping someone can help direct me to what I am doing incorrectly.