StorX UAT SDK allows developer community to connect to StorX Network Decentralized Cloud Storage UAT seamlessly and access Decentralized Cloud Storage securely. SDK is open-source and readily available for any developers to deploy.
SDK empowers user to create and access modules. This steps align with our vision to work closely with developer community and create host of use cases and utilities around StorX Network. This is an important milestone after the launch of UAT towards our mainnet scheduled at end of Q1 2023.
What's more, the StorX SDK is a capabilities-based system that allows developers to better reason about the security of interactions between modules.
For a deeper look at capabilities and how to integrate SDK into your app, follow the guidelines below:
- The UAT app is hosted on http://188.8.131.52:3000/. You'll have to create your account in the platform. Once created please notify us to activate your account.
- Once your account is activated, Go to http://184.108.40.206:3000/. Login with the credentials you created in the StorX app.
- Copy the Secret key and the Secret Mnemonic. This will be needed for the SDK functions to authorise your account.
- Now there are 2 ways to integrate StorX to your account. One is by using Node SDK which you can use if your backend is built on Node. Other is by the traditional REST APIs.
- If your backend is built on Node, refer this link https://github.com/StorXNetwork/storx-storage-sdk and use the Github link to install the SDK package on your app. You can then intialize the SDK with those keys and use the functions in Readme file of Github link to integrate StorX.
- If your backend is not on Node; refer to this Postman collection link https://www.postman.com/collections/0ee6ba856654d4983b8a. Here you can get the details of the APIs needed to integrate StorX in your app.