To authenticate and verify smart contract ownership on XDC blockchain via digital certificates to fight scams, at no cost to XDC. Here's a video intro -> https://youtu.be/5Pf4ZUyiQvo
Anyone can deploy a contract on any chain without verification of ownership. E.g., John can deploy an ERC20 contract named USDC even though he’s not from Circle.
Digital artists are having their NFT art counterfeited and buyers have no way to verify which is real or fake.
Current verification method only verifies contract source code. This means, a scammer can also have their source code verified.
Scammers can create fake smart contracts that look legitimate and are only differentiated by their contract addresses which are hard to tell apart.
Often these fraudulent contracts are listed on phishing websites that also look like the original.
Case in point is the BAYC scam
Ztamp issues digital certificates for smart contracts deployed on any blockchains where the certificates ascertain who are the owners of the contracts.
Each smart contract ownership can also be verified on block explorer, similar to Twitter blue checkmark (not to be confused with source code verification). Here's a video demo - https://youtu.be/5Pf4ZUyiQvo
NFT buyers can identify which NFT is original and which is a counterfeit just by looking at the “verified” checkmark on smart contract that issued the NFT.
- Go and install our Chrome extension at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ztamp-contract-verifier/gkcoamipecajkfinfppgebiekmmmljna
- Then, go to https://sepolia.etherscan.io/address/0x250D37b01Bd69ec0693f9385EC511510D4E045bF to view the contract's verified checkmark and click on the checkmark to view the owner's details of the contract.
- Contract developer's website is also verified.
Video demo -> https://youtu.be/rswZenr2_TM
We wish to implement our contract verification module on your block explorer so that your users don't have to install any browser extension to know if a smart contract on XDC can be trusted. And we're willing to work with XDC for free, meaning we're not requesting for any grant money.
- Smart contracts for any tokens
- Smart contracts for DeFi
- Smart contracts for NFT digital art
- Smart contracts for NFT marketplaces
- Smart contracts for Web3 games
- Smart contracts for coupons
- Smart contract for DIDs
- Smart contracts for certificates – academic, deeds, trusts, etc
- Basically, any smart contracts that don’t want to be labelled as a scam!
- Please view our detailed milestones at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wxTZEgVAV_qNV09HaRnliwXBIojG1P7R
- We're offering 200 digital certificates for free to anyone who wishes to authenticate and verify their smart contracts on XDC.
- We're not asking for any grant payments from XDC.