I can no longer connect my ledger S to my XDC wallet just doesn't connect anyone have this issue I concerned I cant get my XDC tokens
For further actions, you may consider blocking this person and/or reporting abuse
Since we haven’t received any response from your side , we are closing the issue as it appears to be resolved. If you still have the issue, please feel free to reopen it.
We hope that the above issue is resolved, if the issue is still persist then please let us know about the it so that the team can resolve it on priority. It will be grateful to get an update within 72 hours or else it will be considered resolved.
Yes I am also facing same issue when I am trying to connect my ledger hardware wallet with MEW it gives me the same Error (Make sure your XDC Network App is opened)
But no worries with My Crypto wallet mycrypto.com wallet it works completely fine with the XDC Network path
1) Go to their website mycrypto.com select ledger
2) Then you will have to select the Network please select XDC Network
3) Make sure your ledger live app is open with XDC app installed
4) After that click on connect ledger
5) Please make sure you have selected XDC Network path
6) You will find your address on the top of the list
7) And it will be the same address of the MEW wallet
And was able to broadcast the transaction also
No Worries. You can connect to MEW wallet or MyCrypto wallet to get your XDC tokens.
HOW TO CREATE AN XDC NETWORK ACCOUNT VIA MYETHERWALLET
HOW TO ACCESS OR CREATE AN XDC NETWORK ACCOUNT VIA MYCRYPTO WALLET