In traditional online transactions, trust is a significant issue between merchants and customers. There's a need for a secure, decentralized escrow system that ensures the safety of funds until the completion of a transaction. The lack of a reliable escrow service often leads to disputes and potential fraud in online transactions.
Smart Contract Integration: As we were using the xdc network there were small changes that were needed in integrating it with the dApp
NFT Minting: We were using a nft based agreement, and we had to generate a token form the ERC721 standard
Security and Edge Cases: as we were building everything from the scratch we had to solve many issues in the frontend also.
- Solidity: Used for smart contract development.
- Remix IDE: Integrated Development Environment utilized for Solidity contract deployment on the xdc apothem testnet
- Next.js: used for building the frontend and all the api's.
- XDC Apothem Testnet: used for deploying smart contracts.
- IPFS (InterPlanetary File System): Utilized for the storage of the nft tokenIds
here is out github repo Xcrow
Metamask address - 0xA46c289dC876512876725ebcD378A259C1F59906