📣 We are pleased to announce a brand NEW realtime forensics detection system for XDPoS 2.0! Testing is well underway.
The system is powered by:
1️⃣ NodeJs Express + Docker + mongoDB as its data persistent layer
2️⃣ Typescript + React + webpack + D3 for the UI component
3️⃣ Github Action pipeline for CI/CD
Updates for the week:
- Added new feature to show realtime committed block within XDCPoS chain on stats server: https://github.com/XinFinOrg/XDCStats
- Added Automatic deployment pipeline for Forensics UI: https://github.com/XinFinOrg/XDC_Forensics
- Successfully passed internal devnet testing. (Feel free to take a quick glance at https://devnetforensics.apothem.network/)
🛠 For the coming weeks, we will be adding more exciting features to the forensics system, including:
- Vote equivocation system(Detect suspicious behaviour from voting mechanism of XDC v2 consensus).
- Automatic deployment pipeline for stats server.
- Developer documentation improvements