BEST OVERALL PROJECT CAN WIN UP TO $50,000 USD
With a focus to onboard projects and expand the XDC developer ecosystem, the XDC Network has sponsored Web3athon, a six-week grant-focused virtual hackathon open to anyone building a project on the XDC Network.
Dates : April 17,2023 to May 31, 2023
Register : https://web3athon2023.hackerearth.com/
Be creative with your submissions and envision what the future of Web3 will be. Project could include:
- Platforms focused on Real World Asset (RWA) tokenization and/or fractionalized ownership (financial or physical assets)
- Platform for supply chain management (product authentication, counterfeit prevention, traceability, documentation control, execution of T&C, invoices, and other automated services)
- Decentralized finance tools, infrastructure, and enterprise use cases to increase network TVL and to support a robust DeFi ecosystem.
- Dex aggregator, DeFi asset manager, Smart contract manager, Analytics, Insurance
- dApps utilizing Dynamic NFT, Soul bound Tokens, and ERC-4626 tokenized vault
- Decentralized social networks, metaverse, and immersive experiences
- Other ideas…
Each project team will need to provide the following deliverables at minimum to win:
- Project writeup / description
- Projects must be built on or integrate XDC Network
- A working MVP application for XDC (publicly available)
- Showcase video demonstration of application
- GitHub Repository (publicly available / available to judges)
- Product roadmap, business & marketing plan
- Best overall submission built on XDC wins up to a $50,000 USD Grant.
- Project submissions need to meet all deliverables & expected criteria to qualify for awards
- Award will be provided based on Milestone deliverables
- Milestone 1: Winning hackathon grant $10,000 USD
- Milestones 2 to 5: $40,000 USD total, example: $10,000 USD per milestone (to be determined by XDC team & project team).
- Milestones will be based on account/wallet generation, volume of transactions, TVL, or other approved criteria.
- Awards are paid out in XDC coins (amount equivalent to $USD)
XDC judges will be evaluating projects based on the following criteria. Judges have the final say on project(s) that qualify for awards.
- Potential Impact: Does it fill a gap in the universe, and have the potential to be used frequently by a large, growing and diverse audience or market?
- Novelty/Creativity: Does it have unique and novel features or combine features of other products or services in a unique and novel way? Does it solve a new problem? Is it creative and puts a smile on people’s faces?
- Technical Accomplishment: Is the code elegant, clean, and technically interesting? Is the project complete?
- Design: How is the UX/UI/DX? Is it easy to use? If targeting developers, is the experience smooth and intuitive? Does the visual design delight you?
- Business Plan: Is the business sustainable? Does it have proper licensing? Is it creating staking, TVL infrastructure, other utility for XDC? (required for Phase 2 award consideration)
- Developer portal: https://docs.xdc.community/
- Main & Test Network Details: https://docs.xdc.community/get-details/networks
- Tutorials & How-to: https://docs.xdc.community/learn/how-to-articles
- Setting up a developer environment
- Deploying smart contracts with Remix, Truffle, Hardhat, etc.
- Integrate XDC Pay
- Create a React App with XRC20 & XRC721 tokens
- Create a DeFi dapp with staking
- Dev Tools: https://docs.xdc.community/tools
- Dev Forum: https://www.xdc.dev/
- XDC Social: