Law Blocks believes that a decentralized economy must provide mechanisms for sustaining the entity that supports and maintains the smart legal contract editor and the dispute resolution systems. Law Block's choice was to adopt a flexible mechanism, which can be expanded or reduced according to the needs of the project and feedback from the community. Law Blocks therefore anticipates the use of fees and reserves the right to reduce them to zero or increase them on the basis of the progress of the project and the value of the Law Blocks Token (LBT).
- Fee for creating Arbitration Hubs.
- Fee for submission of disputes to the Arbitration Hub.
- Fee for reference to Review.
- Fee for using stable coin for escrow.
- Subscription fee for high platform usage.
- Commission fee on sales of Smart Legal Contract templates. Law 7. Blocks transactions will also generate very small gas fees payable to processing. Law Blocks transactions will also generate very small gas fees payable to processing nodes. The goal is to try to reduce the fees to a minimum, in order to obtain a pure decentralized system.